The Innovative Health Initiative (IHI), founded by the European Commission (EC), is launching its first calls for proposals! To kick start the initiative, there’ll be a free of charge event on 14 June 2022.
The one-day hybrid kick-off and brokerage event will consist of open discussions and give you a chance to build networks. With two sessions planned for the day, the first will present the content of the upcoming calls and highlight the rules for participation. The second will follow with information on forming consortia and give you a chance to make elevator pitches on proposals.
EIBIR encourages our community members to attend the event and learn more about the initiative. We will for sure be attending!
Alongside the kick-off event, IHI has also organised a series of webinars from 10 to 23 June on the rules and procedures of application and the different eligible funding topics.
Proposal Call 1 will include single-stage topics on:
- Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved health care in diseases areas of high unmet public health need
- Personalised oncology: Innovative people-centred, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- An innovative decision-support system for improved care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
And Call 2 asks for two-stage topics on:
- Cardiovascular diseases – improved prediction, prevention, diagnosis and monitoring
- Setting a harmonised methodology to promote uptake of early feasibility studies for clinical and innovation excellence in the European Union
There’ll be a webinar session on each of these calls and topics, so please be sure to register and gain all the necessary input to have the best chances of creating a winning proposal! Further information and links to registration are available here.