Euro-BioImaging and the Euro-BioImaging Industry Board are pleased to announce that the next special edition of the Virtual Pub will take place on December 10, 2021. In line with the season, we will focus on the theme of “COLD” in imaging.
We are inviting abstracts for 5 minute Flash talks about any topic related to “COLD” in imaging. Be creative! Possible interpretations of “COLD” include:
- Biology of the cold – from cold receptors and arctic organisms to brain reactions to cold and infections with common cold viruses
- Cold-related metabolism including fat metabolism
- Cold technologies – from cooling and freezing samples to low-temperature and cryo-imaging techniques
- Keeping your sample or equipment cool – from reducing laser output and keeping high-power magnetic coils cool to incubating your sample at controlled low temperatures
- Cold isotopes in molecular imaging
Please submit your abstract by November 22!
Prizes will be awarded to all speakers!
For more information, click the link.