EIBIR is uniquely positioned to provide support for multiple aspects of multicentre studies evaluating diagnostic imaging tests.
Services offered by EIBIR
- A network of expert consultants from radiological subspecialties, image processing, clinical epidemiology, biostatistics, data management, medical ethics, decision modelling and economic evaluation. The network includes over 30 experts, from 9 European countries and 3 non-European countries.
- Support with proposal and study protocol and SOP writing
- Coordination of IRB approvals
- Support with planning and performing the study
- Extensive experience in project management and administrative support from participating in various European collaborative research projects
- Monitoring and auditing of multicentre studies
- Outcome adjudication coordination (e.g. meetings, reports summarising results)
- Data analysis and reporting support
- Dissemination of the study results, through well-established channels such as the European Society for Radiology. EIBIR has lead the dissemination activities in multiple European collaborative research projects
Services for the preparation phase
Services for the execution phase