EIBIR Summer School
The main objective of the EIBIR Summer School is to support the interdisciplinary training of technical and clinical PhD students working in the broad area of biomedical imaging.
The School is organised by EIBIR in collaboration with Professor Wiro Niessen. It is aimed at graduate students in their 2nd or 3rd year of PhD study in the fields of biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, medical physics, and medicine.
The school focuses on neurology imaging, covering topics such as:
- Different imaging modalities (MR, PET, CT)
- Quantitative image analysis
- (Open-source) tools for image analysis, neuro- and population imaging and image analysis in clinical practice
- Validation and open-source databases
- Applications in the clinic
- Small animals and clinical trials
The Summer Schools are held biannually and the next school will be held in Summer 2015.
Details on the dates, location, venue and speakers at each School can be found under the specific year pages.